- In younger children, the practice and perfection of simple skills such as cutting, folding, colouring-in and gluing
- Growth of confidence, collaborative learning, story-telling and script-writing.
- Developing art and craft skills using a library for research.
- Project development from idea to finished product.
- Drama and music development.
- Simple technology.
The miniature theatre or story box as a technique is very flexible. Joe presents no hard and fast rules, only tried and tested suggestions. Themes could include story telling, project work from the Viking invasion to the Great War, literary classics and historical figures. Joe is adept at supporting different learning objectives in the National Curriculum at Key Stages 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Why not get Joe to visit YOUR school?
E: email@example.com T: 01747840720